Chief Architect Abaqus Altair HyperWorks Altium Designer Ansys Products Ansys Electronics Archicad AWR Design Environment Cadence OrCAD CadSoft Eagle Catia CGTech Vericut Comsol Multiphysics CST Studio Suite MathWorks MatLab MecSoft VisualCADCAM NI LabView PTC Creo PTC MathCad Tekla Wolfram Mathematica
DS Simulia Abaqus FEA is a software suite for finite element analysis and computer-aided engineering. Abaqus is used in the automotive, aerospace, and industrial products industries. The product is popular with academic and research institutions due to the wide material modeling capability, and the program's ability to be customized. Abaqus also provides a good collection of multiphysics capabilities, such as coupled acoustic-structural, piezoelectric, and structural-pore capabilities, making it attractive for production-level simulations where multiple fields need to be coupled.
Buy cheap DS Simulia Abaqus 2021 x64
|DS Simulia Abaqus 2020 HF3 x64||$60|
|DS Simulia Abaqus 2019 x64||$50|
|DS Simulia Abaqus 2018 x64||$45|
|Low cost DS Simulia Abaqus 2017 HF2 x64||$45|
|Best price DS Simulia Abaqus 2016 HF4 x64||$45|
|Buy Abaqus 6.14-5 x64||$45|
|Abaqus 6.14-1 x64||$45|
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications. In the automotive industry engineering work groups are able to consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage.
Product simulation is often performed today by engineering groups using niche simulation tools from different vendors to simulate various design attributes. The use of multiple vendor software products creates inefficiencies and increases costs. SIMULIA delivers a scalable suite of unified analysis products that allow all users, regardless of their simulation expertise or domain focus, to collaborate and seamlessly share simulation data and approved methods without loss of information fidelity.
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications. For example, in the automotive industry engineering work groups can consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage.
Abaqus 2016 - Unified FEA Products
Advances in Abaqus/Standard general contact
- Improved heuristics for automatically transitioning between different contact formulations can significantly improve convergence behavior in Abaqus/Standard
- New vertex-to-surface supplementary formulation improves contact behavior at convex corners.
- Introducing Linearized contact
- Efficiently address problems where the only source of nonlinearity is frictionless small sliding contact
- Works best for small & medium size problems.
- Initially available from select 3DEXPERIENCE applications
- Updated Contact Output for Abaqus/Explicit
- Now Abaqus Standard family of output variables, including CDISP, CTANDIR, CSTATUS and slip rate variables.
- CAD-enhanced contact
- Geometric correction technique has been extended to more general surface shapes
- Provides both accuracy and robustness benefits
- Initially available from select 3DEXPERIENCE applications
Enhanced Materials and Elements
- Expanded element library
- Pyramid element for stress analysis for compatible transition between tet and hex mesh
- Multiphysics elements
- Coupled temperature-displacement (CTD)
- Coupled pore pressure-displacement (CPD)
- Coupled pore pressure-temperature-displacement (CPTD)
- Fluid pipe/connector elements based on Bernoulli’s equation can model 1D fluid flow.
- Valid for incompressible steady-state conditions
- Pressure, flow rate, & gravity loading
- Can model losses arising from friction & pipe joints
- Can couple with 3D pore pressure elements
- Rigid body rotation of tied solid surfaces
- Abaqus/Standard will by default account for rotations of offsets in solid mesh ties
- Material modeling enhancements
- Rate dependent nonlinear kinematic hardening plasticity
- Orthotropic clay plasticity for geomechanics applications
- Import of Johnson Cook plasticity for spring back after high rate impact events
- GPU Acceleration of AMS
- GPU Acceleration of the modal frequency response solver
- Tracer particles for CEL
- Tracer particles follow the material motion in CEL simulations and allow extraction of material point results
- DEM particle generation
- Particle generation can now be based on:
- Evolving inlet surfaces
- User-specified size distribution
- User-specified mass flow rate
- User-specified inlet velocity
- Improved treatment of SPH boundaries
- Introduction of virtual particles improves accuracy of SPH wall conditions.
- Uniform grid SPH particle generation
- Generating SPH particles based on uniform background grid instead of parent element can improve accuracy of results.
- Model instancing
- Connectors, connector sections, and contact interactions are now copied from instanced models
- Generate cohesive elements through Mesh Edit tool
- Select geometry faces or element sets/surfaces
- Creates sets for newly created nodes/elements
- Mid-side node placement
- New plug-in available in the Mesh Module
- Selection based on sets, surfaces, or viewport picking
- Undo/Redo enabled