Happy New Year Sale!
Limited time offer! 20% discount on all products!
Add code "Jan2022" to "Other Info" field to get discount.
Promo ends on February 1, 2022.
Chief Architect Abaqus Altair HyperWorks Altium Designer Ansys Products Ansys Electronics Archicad Cadence OrCAD CadSoft Eagle Catia CGTech Vericut Comsol Multiphysics CST Studio Suite MathWorks MatLab NI LabView PTC Creo PTC MathCad Tekla Wolfram Mathematica
|Buy cheap Altair HyperWorks Suite 2020.1 x64||$65|
|Buy Altair HyperWorks Suite 2019.1 x64||$60|
|Best price Altair HyperWorks Suite 2018.0.1 x64||$50|
|Sale Altair HyperWorks Suite 2017.2 x64||$45|
Altair HyperWorks Suite contains:
Altair HWDesktop Help
Altair HWSolvers Help
solidThinking Design (Evolve + Inspire)
Altair Virtual Wind Tunnel
solidThinking Click2Extrude Metal
solidThinking Click2Extrude Polymer
Altair Engineering’s HyperWorks is a computer-aided engineering (CAE) simulation software platform that allows businesses to create superior, market-leading products efficiently and cost effectively.
- Surface vorticity contours of a flow transitioning from laminar to turbulent on a solar race car (model courtesy of U of M Solar Car Team)
- Failsafe Topology Optimization
- Entirely new dummy positioner and seat mechanism tool
- Improved quality and performance of the shrink wrap mesher
- Review mode model browser entities
- Co-simulation in sT/Activate and MotionSolve of a pantograph controls system and motion
- Continuous Sliding Contact
- Cylinder Bore Distortion Analysis and Optimization
- Dedicated bearing mesh template in SimLab
- Car to car communication
HyperWorks introduces hundreds of new features, helping you to develop better products in a shorter time. Discover what’s new in each product included in the HyperWorks suite.
- Leading general-purpose finite element-based CFD flow solver. Its modern formulation assures superior robustness, speed and accuracy.
- FEKO is an electromagnetic analysis software suite allowing users to solve a range of electromagnetic problems in realistic operating environments.
- Flux captures the complexity of electromagnetic and thermal phenomena to predict the behavior of future products with precision.
- Robust pre-processing environment specifically designed to automate the creation of high-fidelity models for crash analysis and safety evaluation.
- Fully integrated solution for enhanced sheet metal forming product feasibility, detailed process analysis and virtual try-out.
- Powerful data analysis and 2D/3D plotting tool with interfaces to many popular file formats.
- High-performance finite element pre-processor with the broadest set of direct interfaces to commercial CAD and CAE systems.
- Solver-neutral study, optimization and stochastic studies software that allows exploration and optimization of design performance and robustness.
- High-performance post-processing and visualization environment for CAE and test data.
- Next-generation, multi-body dynamics (MBD) systems analysis software for complex mechanical system simulation.
- Multiscale Designer is a software used for seamless integration of modeling, simulation, testing, uncertainty quantification and optimization of composite materials and structures at multiple spatial and temporal scales.
- Award-winning technology for conceptual design synthesis and structural optimization, facilitates analysis to lead the design process.
- Fast and accurate finite-element solver for linear static and dynamics problems, the linear and non-linear FE solver of choice of leading manufacturers, government agencies and researchers.
- Process oriented, feature-based finite element modeling software that allows to quickly and accurately generate FE models from complex CAD assemblies.
- solidThinking Activate enables product creators, system simulation and control engineers to model, simulate and optimize multi-disciplinary systems to ensure that all design requirements are successfully met while also identifying system level problems early in the design process.
- Click2Cast is a casting process simulation software that is very simple to use, but performs a powerful and effective simulation in five easy steps.
- Manufacturing simulation for enhanced product feasibility and detailed process analysis in metal and polymer extrusion.
- solidThinking Compose provides engineers, scientists, and product creators with a high level, matrix-based numerical computing language as well as an interactive and unified programming environment for all types of math operations.
- solidThinking Embed – formerly known as VisSim Embedded – is a visual environment for model based development of embedded systems. Its highly efficient diagram-to-code capability shortens the development time and increases product quality.
- Evolve allows industrial designers to develop forms faster than before using either PC or Mac, from capturing an initial sketch, to exploring styling alternatives and visualizing products with realistic real-time rendering.
- Inspire allows design engineers, product designers and architects to generate and investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. Inspire embeds Altair’s OptiStruct algorithms bringing topology optimization to a broader audience.
- A solution designed to provide better wind tunnel simulation and user experience. Altair’s HyperWorks VWT is able to more accurately and quickly predict an automobile’s aerodynamic performance.
- A new dimension of wave propagation and radio network planning
- The Altair Partner Alliance (APA) gives you access to a broad spectrum of complementary software products using your existing HyperWorks Units (HWUs) at no additional cost price.