Cheap HyperWorks - full version at low cost
December 2023 Sale!
Limited time offer! 10% discount on all orders!
Promo ends on January 1, 2024.
|Buy Altair HyperWorks Desktop + Solvers 2022.3.1 x64||$65|
|Altair HyperWorks Suite 2020.1 x64||$65|
|Altair HyperWorks Suite 2019.1 x64||$60|
|Best price Altair HyperWorks Suite 2018.0.1 x64||$50|
|Altair HyperWorks Suite 2017.2 x64||$45|
Altair HyperWorks Suite contains:
Altair HWDesktop Help
Altair HWSolvers Help
solidThinking Design (Evolve + Inspire)
Altair Virtual Wind Tunnel
solidThinking Click2Extrude Metal
solidThinking Click2Extrude Polymer
Altair Engineering’s HyperWorks is a computer-aided engineering (CAE) simulation software platform that allows businesses to create superior, market-leading products efficiently and cost effectively.
- Surface vorticity contours of a flow transitioning from laminar to turbulent on a solar race car (model courtesy of U of M Solar Car Team)
- Failsafe Topology Optimization
- Entirely new dummy positioner and seat mechanism tool
- Improved quality and performance of the shrink wrap mesher
- Review mode model browser entities
- Co-simulation in sT/Activate and MotionSolve of a pantograph controls system and motion
- Continuous Sliding Contact
- Cylinder Bore Distortion Analysis and Optimization
- Dedicated bearing mesh template in SimLab
- Car to car communication
HyperWorks 2020 introduces hundreds of new features, helping you to develop better products in a shorter time. Discover what’s new in each product included in the HyperWorks suite.
- Leading general-purpose finite element-based CFD flow solver. Its modern formulation assures superior robustness, speed and accuracy.
- FEKO is an electromagnetic analysis software suite allowing users to solve a range of electromagnetic problems in realistic operating environments.
- Flux captures the complexity of electromagnetic and thermal phenomena to predict the behavior of future products with precision.
- Robust pre-processing environment specifically designed to automate the creation of high-fidelity models for crash analysis and safety evaluation.
- Fully integrated solution for enhanced sheet metal forming product feasibility, detailed process analysis and virtual try-out.
- Powerful data analysis and 2D/3D plotting tool with interfaces to many popular file formats.
- High-performance finite element pre-processor with the broadest set of direct interfaces to commercial CAD and CAE systems.
- Solver-neutral study, optimization and stochastic studies software that allows exploration and optimization of design performance and robustness.
- High-performance post-processing and visualization environment for CAE and test data.
- Next-generation, multi-body dynamics (MBD) systems analysis software for complex mechanical system simulation.
- Multiscale Designer is a software used for seamless integration of modeling, simulation, testing, uncertainty quantification and optimization of composite materials and structures at multiple spatial and temporal scales.
- Award-winning technology for conceptual design synthesis and structural optimization, facilitates analysis to lead the design process.
- Fast and accurate finite-element solver for linear static and dynamics problems, the linear and non-linear FE solver of choice of leading manufacturers, government agencies and researchers.
- Process oriented, feature-based finite element modeling software that allows to quickly and accurately generate FE models from complex CAD assemblies.
- solidThinking Activate enables product creators, system simulation and control engineers to model, simulate and optimize multi-disciplinary systems to ensure that all design requirements are successfully met while also identifying system level problems early in the design process.
- Click2Cast is a casting process simulation software that is very simple to use, but performs a powerful and effective simulation in five easy steps.
- Manufacturing simulation for enhanced product feasibility and detailed process analysis in metal and polymer extrusion.
- solidThinking Compose provides engineers, scientists, and product creators with a high level, matrix-based numerical computing language as well as an interactive and unified programming environment for all types of math operations.
- solidThinking Embed – formerly known as VisSim Embedded – is a visual environment for model based development of embedded systems. Its highly efficient diagram-to-code capability shortens the development time and increases product quality.
- Evolve allows industrial designers to develop forms faster than before using either PC or Mac, from capturing an initial sketch, to exploring styling alternatives and visualizing products with realistic real-time rendering.
- Inspire allows design engineers, product designers and architects to generate and investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. Inspire embeds Altair’s OptiStruct algorithms bringing topology optimization to a broader audience.
- A solution designed to provide better wind tunnel simulation and user experience. Altair’s HyperWorks VWT is able to more accurately and quickly predict an automobile’s aerodynamic performance.
- A new dimension of wave propagation and radio network planning
- The Altair Partner Alliance (APA) gives you access to a broad spectrum of complementary software products using your existing HyperWorks Units (HWUs) at no additional cost price.