Buy cheap Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020
|Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019||$60|
|Buy Adobe Acrobat 15 Pro DC||$50|
|Acrobat 11 Pro||$45|
|Acrobat 10 Pro||$45|
|Acrobat 9 Pro Extended||$45|
Acrobat is an Adobe program that allows you to take a document file and present the document in its actual form and format. This program makes the documents perfect for an electronic print view and makes it sharable with others on the internet. An Acrobat file is also termed as PDF file i.e., Portable Document Format and an Acrobat Reader are required to view an Acrobat file. An Acrobat reader is available on Adobe for free and can be used as a separate reader or as a plugin on a browser. Basically, it is a product set that includes a kit of tools and allows scanning a document of different file formats such as word file or other DTP products. After scanning the file converts into PDF which is viewable with the reader or in the browser in the embedded file view.
Adobe Acrobat is a group of functional software and services of the web created by a computer software company "Adobe Inc.". Adobe Acrobat price creates, prints, views and manages the other format files in PDF File. Acrobat Software also has the cloud service which is an advantage to always get connected to the documents and also increases and improves productivity. The use of Adobe Acrobat Software saves lots of time and money and also increases the communication power of a computer. For example, you have created a document that can be opened in Acrobat and you share it with one of your colleague who has Acrobat Reader in his/ her computer, the shared document will appear in its original form just as it was created, means all the font styles, alignments, color of texts or background colors, photographs, special effects, etc will remain the same and viewed in the shared file. Hence, it makes working and sharing documents convenient and trustworthy. Basically, this software has been designed to share the documents easily and reduces the investments on other sharing software and hardware devices.
- Adobe Acrobat converts the document files of various formats like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint into PDF files making it more convenient to work with different network sources.
- It may provide the PDF document after scanning it through cameras in smartphones, tablets and other smart electronic devices. Applications like Camscanner, Real Scan, etc in mobile phones scan the documents and provide PDFs in the form of output.
- Pages of HTML language can also be converted to PDF files. Open a web page of HTML in Mozilla Firefox, click on the convert option in the tools of Adobe PDF than save the file at the place you want in the computer by typing a file name.
- Another feature of Adobe Acrobat is it may also go to PDF format through the Print command. A word or other format file can be saved as PDF file when a print command is given in the computer but the printer selected shall be "Adobe". This is also a way to convert the file in Portable Document Format.
- Adobe Acrobat has the feature of merging different files and binding it on one PDF file. In this process, the combine files option is clicked from the Acrobat tools and the files that need to be combined are selected, the files may be sorted serially by dragging within the selected files and then the final combine files option is clicked. In this feature, the files of different formats combine in one PDF file at one stroke.
- Through Adobe Acrobat PDF files can be protected from any changes making the file more secure. The file can be encrypted with the password and enforce the user for limited actions for editing or working with a file.
- PDF files can be edited in Adobe Acrobat using few tools in the prescribed sequence as mentioned. Open PDF file>click edit PDF>click the content or picture that you want to edit>edit or include the text, paragraph or whatever the changes required, elements can also be resized>do the required changes using object list.
- PDF files can also be converted to other file formats using the tool named “Export PDF”. Open an Acrobat file> click on Export PDF> choose the format for export like a word, excel or powerpoint> then click on the export option and save the file in your computer at your desired place.
- Two PDF files can be compared using this software. In Adobe Acrobat file choose ‘Compare Files’ option from Tools, then click at left to ‘select file’ to compare, then click on right to ‘Select File’ to be compared with, then click on ‘Compare’ option, review the comparison, Go to ‘First change’ for each review of differences in file.
- If the user doesn't want to send the whole PDF file to the recipient, he can split the pages of the large PDF file using a Split tool in the Acrobat software and send only the desired pages to the recipient.
In the documents of the PDF format, Adobe Acrobat DC proves to be the best. Adobe Acrobat provides the PDF files that are smart enough to get edited, shared, searched, protected and signed for any kind of display. The Adobe Acrobat Software creates the secure, easy sharing and simple PDFs using One Drive Microsoft integrations. The Adobe document that is shared with other devices is always displayed exactly the same in quality as it was at the time of preparation. The PDF files are very compact and therefore can be shared rapidly with recipients. For the legal agreements of various businesses the files created through Adobe Acrobat have been proved to be reliable due to its accurate appearance.
Acrobat Reader Software is available for all network systems and computers for free and can be downloaded and installed for free in any windows or Android device through the internet. The access to features update, new developments and other improvements in Adobe Acrobat DC is instant as it is upgraded frequently. Its feature of comparing two PDF files in its latest version provides quick and effortless identification of differences. In the latest version of Adobe Acrobat DC, documents can be signed and verified digitally using certified tools. It is now providing an interface that shall make the process of applying signatures in the documents more smooth that would function using a finger or hardware drawing pen or writing on Windows devices with accuracy. It also provides a solution to electronic signatures where the documents can be sent to the recipients by affixing their legal signatures on the documents.
Adobe Acrobat 11: Acrobat XI is a software for editing and converting PDF files. Its main features are editing texts and images in the PDF file, creating PDF forms that can be filled, combining and exporting PDF files and preparing PDF files for print. In its new functions, Adobe Reader XI has the ability to include, stamps, audio recordings, direction symbols such as arrows and other shapes and file attachments. Even a form available in PDF format can be filled and signed without mailing or printing and this is one of the most popular operating systems.
In Adobe Acrobat XI the content or images in a PDF file can be edited using ‘Content Editing' and ‘Edit Text and Images' option under the ‘Tools'. Images can be resized, cropped or rotated through these tools and in the contents paragraph formatting in terms of font style, font size, alignment of content, superscript and subscript can be done. New text can also be added in the paragraph and the other contents move automatically to accommodate themselves within the size available, they can also be resized for more content added in the paragraph. Drag style is adopted for paragraph resizing and for content editing, one has to choose the option in the mentioned format i.e., Tools>Content Editing>Content Editing>Edit Text and Images.
In Acrobat XI ‘Find and Replace’ tool can also be used and the using procedure is similar to the tools used in Word or Excel File. Pages can be rearranged in order to sort them as desired and the pages can be rotated also. It has the feature of adding more pages to the existing PDF file and pages can be deleted also as per the work requirement.
The tools that are used mostly while working with the PDF file can be customized to quick access tools. For this one has to click on the ‘Customize' option and then click on ‘Create New Toolset' at the toolbar. Options for Export formats to other format files are also available within this software as follows:
Export PDF file to Excel, Word and PowerPoint file format: Acrobat Pro manages to convert the PDF files to the easily editable files in the Word, Excel and PowerPoint file format.
Export PDF file to the web pages (HTML): PDF files can be turned into multiple or single web pages along with the reformatting elements. For converting PDF files to web pages select file option from the upper left corner of the opened PDF file, click on save as other options and then select HTML Web page option from save as type, type the name for a file at the location you want in the computer.
Export Selections in PDF file: A particular section or part of the PDF file can also be exported to various file formats and to do so one has to follow the prescribed steps: Select the content in the PDF file in the form of text, pictures or tabular content>go to file and select export format>Select file format you want from save as type option and save the file. After this, you will observe that the in the new file of different format only the selected date is exported.
Acrobat 15 Pro DC is another version of Adobe Acrobat Software which has comparatively similar features to the basic features of Acrobat XI version. However, they are bit advanced features few of them are explained below:
- Acrobat 15 Pro Dc provides the PDF files that are editable after the immediate scanning of the documents that increased work productivity and makes the business procedure more professional.
- It has the tools for fast editing and spells error checking in the PDF files. It also has flexible tools for the completion of forms. Using this tool lots of time is saves as the one can fill various forms from any place where networks are available. It helps in completing the work more effectively and fast as the document provided has more accuracy and fewer errors. Even Acrobat 15 can correct the errors found while scanning the document with the helpful alongside a view.
- In Acrobat 15 the images inserted in the PDF files can be cropped and recent files can also be accessed in various devices. To improve the look of the PDF files, few corrections in the images are required such as image cropping, rotation, and resizing. Hence the crop images tool available in the Acrobat 15 Pro DC manages to do the needful. One can also see the previous working files to know that on which files they were working before they sent it to the recipients.
- It protects the PDF files in all the devices. The personal and important data has to be kept safe and for that the options of document security are compulsory. However, the files can be password protected but in this software, a by default or customized security options are available that apply to the PDF file and work on all devices when the file is shared.
- It has the capability of exchanging manual signatures for more security and also for saving the usage of paper. The digital signature proves to be more convenient for quick responses and sharing the legal documents of business easily.