3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
Cheap 3D-Coat 4.9.53 x64
Easy Texturing & PBR
- Microvertex, Per-pixel or Ptex painting approaches
- Realtime Physically Based Rendering viewport with HDRL
- Smart Materials with easy set-up options
- Multiple paint Layers. Popular blending modes. Layer groups
- Tight interaction with Photoshop
- Texture size up to 16k
- Fast Ambient Occlusion and Curvature map calculation
- Rich toolset for all kind of painting tasks, and more...
Next Gen Games Level
3D-Coat for sale fully supports new industry standard next generation game engines feature - Physically Based Rendering!
It is awesome to cover a model with a complex realistic material with just a brush stroke!
In this section we'd like to cover what exactly Physically Based Rendering is...
What is Physically Based Rendering?
This is a rendering with some physical properties of objects being taken into account. Such an approach provides the appearance of materials as in the real world.
How do we see things around us?
We can see things that surround us because rays of light go into our eye bouncing off from the surface of objects. One part of rays scatters causing a so-called diffusion effect (Diffuse), the other part is bouncing off from the surface at the opposite angle relative to the surface' normal causing a Reflection or so-called Specular.
Metals and non-metals (Insulators) reflect and scatter light differently. Albedo, energy conservation, fresnel effect, and complex structure of relief also gives its influence into visual appearance of the surface.
Voxel (volumetric) sculpting key features:
- No topological constraints. Sculpt as you would with Clay
- Complex boolean operations. Fast kit bashing workflow
Traditional sculpting offers you such powerful technology as:
- Adaptive dynamic tesselation (Live Clay)
- Dozens of fast and fluid sculpting brushes
- Boolean operations with crisp edges
3D Printing Export Wizard.
Export for 3D Printing Wizard has been introduced with buy 3D-Coat Professional best price.
The main goal of this Export Wizard is to make printed model as precise to your design as possible.
On the image you can see the windows with several settings. One of the known problems of 'extrusion'-type 3d printers is bottom layers melting and general widening.
With the options offered 3D-Coat tries to eliminate those problems. In addition to that you can print a support bottom pattern with which your 3d model will stay steady on the ground.
Please read hints carefully, and keep in mind that you need to discover what settings work best for your particular 3d printer!
And, please, make sure you're aware of 3d models for 3d printing design principles.
Important! Heating up ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) during extrusion in 3D Printing produce fumes of poisonous acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene. EPA has classified butadiene as a known human carcinogen. Acrylonitrile and styrene are both toxic and could be a human carcinogen. EPA has classified acrylonitrile as a probable human carcinogen. That is why it is hazardous to use ABS in 3D Printing. Therefore we recommend using bioplastic PLA produced from corn or dextrose.
Ultimate Retopo Tools
- Auto-retopology (AUTOPO) with user-defined edge loops
- Fast and easy-to-use manual Retopo tools
- Possibility to import reference mesh for retopologization
- Use your current low-poly mesh as your retopo mesh
- Retopo groups with color palette for better management
- Advanced baking settings dialog
- And more...
Fast & Friendly UV Mapping
- Professional toolset for creating and editing UV-sets
- Native Global Uniform (GU) unwrapping algorithm
- Multiple UV-sets support and management
- Support ABF, LSCM, and Planar unwrapping algorithms
- Individual islands tweaking
- Lastly, it is fast, easy, and fun to use.